Soprano Surface Gingiva Blood is a bright, blood-red gingiva paste that can be used alone for bright-red blood replication, then covered with other Surface Gingiva pastes to replicate a blood supply beneath tissue.
Gingiva Blood is also a great modifier to enhance the red tones in any of the Soprano Surface Gingiva pastes.
Soprano Surface gingiva-shade ceramic pastes are pre-mixed, ready to apply ceramic that:
- Are ideal for microlayering zirconia and lithium discilicate restorations
- Have composite-like handling/modeling right out of the jar
- Exhibit close-to-fired color right out of the jar
- Have a natural level of fluorescence
- Are easy to customize by mixing with other Soprano Surface pastes and also small amounts of Soprano Flu-Stains